Sat, 17 Feb|
Embark on a journey into Italian tradition with our Crostoli Pasta Making Class.
Time & Location
17 Feb 2024, 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Darwin City, 1/35 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
About the Event
Location: The Last Supper, The Air Raid Arcade, 35 Cavenagh St, Darwin
Embark on a journey into Italian tradition with our Crostoli Pasta Making Class. Learn the art of crafting these delicate, ribbon-like pastries, known for their intricate patterns and light, crispy texture. Crostoli, or Chiacchiere, holds deep cultural significance in Italy, especially during festive occasions like Carnivale. Join us to unravel the secrets behind these timeless treats, and delight in creating and indulging in these sweet, fried delights that connect with the rich culinary heritage of Italian celebrations.
What the ticket includes
- A hands-on opportunity to make Crostoli and take it away
- A house wine or beer on arrival (non-alcoholic included), as well as coffee throughout
- Spend time with like-minded people, this is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends
- Gluten-free options are not available for this class
What to bring
- A wallet for additional drinks if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos
- An apron for hygiene and to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase
- A large container to take the crostoli home
What to wear
Casual clothes with non-slip enclosed shoes are a must. Please leave rings, bracelets, and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), trim long nails (gloves will be available) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
The extra stuff
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- Ticket type
This event is sold out