Gnocchi Class + Lunch (20 September 2020)
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: 20 September 2020
Time: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Location: Stone House
So what is it all about? We hold a private event at Stone House where you can watch and participate in making gnocchi and you then get to eat the gnocchi. Fun, educational and delicious!
So, here is what the ticket includes:
* A hands on opportunity to make gnocchi
* A delicious meal
* The venue is all ours with our own wait staff
* Spend time with like minded people, its the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends (social distancing measures do still apply).
What to bring
* A big appetite!
* A wallet for additional drinks from Stone House if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos.
* An apron to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase.
What to wear
Casual clothes with closed in shoes is a must. Please leave rings, bracelets and watches at home (for hygiene reasons) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
Please note: This event is held by Pasta Parties Darwin, we are using Stone House as the venue only.
- Ticket Price$60$60Sold Out