Gnocchi Class + Lunch (23 October 2021)
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: 23 October 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Stone House
So what is it all about? We hold a private event at Stone House where you can watch and participate in making gnocchi and you then get to eat the gnocchi. Fun, educational and delicious!
What the ticket includes
* A hands on opportunity to make gnocchi
* A delicious meal inc cheese on arrival
* The venue is all ours with our own wait staff
* Spend time with like minded people, its the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends
What to bring
* A big appetite!
* A wallet for additional drinks from Stone House if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos.
* An apron for hygiene and to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase.
What to wear
Casual clothes with closed in shoes is a must. Please leave rings, bracelets and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), trim long nails (gloves will be availalbe) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
The extra stuff
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
If you have a child under 15 you would like to bring to this event, please contact us before booking: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is held by Pasta Parties Darwin. We utilise the lovely Stone House venue.
- Ticket Price$75$75Sold Out