Gnocchi Making Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Start time: 12:15pm arrival for a 12:30pm start
Finish time: 2:30pm
Double Discount: Book both pasta and gnocchi class for the same day and get $10 off each. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Learn how to make three types of gnocchi in an intimate setting, with a max of 12 people. We will cover the basics and history of gnocchi pasta and then we will get straight into it.
You will go home with three types of fresh gnocchi which you can cook immediately for lunch or store in the fridge for later.
What to bring
- A cooler bag and ice brick to transport the fresh gnocchi home.
- Your awesome personality!
What to wear
- Everyday clothes that you don't mind getting covered in flour.
- An apron (you can purchase one on the day from our new collection - optional).
- Non-slip closed in shoes, hair tied back and leave your jewellery at home.
- Please trim back your nails if you can, if not, I will give you gloves to wear.
What you will learn/get
- Learn the history of pasta.
- Fresh pasta recipes and techniques.
- Make three types of fresh pasta you can take home and cook immediately.
- Sold OutTicket$60$600$0