Learn to make Gnocchi
Time & Location
About the Event
Start time: 9:00am
Finish time: 11:00pm
Learn how to make three types of gnocchi in an intimate setting, with a max of 6 people.
You will go home with three types of fresh gnocchi which you can cook immediately for lunch or store in the fridge for later.
What to bring
- A cooler bag and ice brick to transport the fresh gnocchi home. Feel free to BYO container, otherwise we will provide.
- Your awesome personality!
What to wear
- Everyday clothes that you don't mind getting covered in flour.
- An apron (you can purchase one on the day from our new collection - optional).
- Non-slip closed in shoes, hair tied back and leave your jewellery at home.
- Please trim back your nails if you can, if not, I will give you gloves to wear.
What you will learn/get
- Fresh gnocchi recipes and techniques.
- Make three types of fresh gnocchi you can take home and cook immediately.