Learn to Make Pasta
Time & Location
About the Event
Start time: 11:30am start
Finish time: 1:30pm
Learn how to make three types of fresh pasta in an intimate setting, with a max of 6 pax.
You will go home with three types of fresh pasta which you can cook immediately for lunch, store in the fridge for later or freeze for a few weeks.
What to bring
- A cooler bag, containers and an ice brick to transport the fresh pasta home.
- Your awesome personality!
What to wear
- Everyday clothes that you don't mind getting covered in flour.
- An apron (you can purchase one on the day from our new collection - optional).
- Non-slip closed in shoes, hair tied back and leave your jewellery at home.
- Please trim back your nails if you can, if not, I will give you gloves to wear.
What you will learn/get
- Learn the history of pasta.
- Fresh pasta recipes and techniques.
- Make three types of fresh pasta you can take home and cook immediately.
- Ticket$60$60Sold Out