Sat, 09 Mar|
Orecchiette + Lunch Class
Love spending time with friends, meeting new people, learning new skills and eating delicious food? Welcome to Pasta Parties Class + Lunch!
Time & Location
09 Mar 2024, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Darwin City, 1/35 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
About the Event
Location: The Last Supper, The Air Raid Arcade, 35 Cavenagh St, Darwin
Join our Orecchiette Pasta Making Class to craft this traditional Puglian pasta. Explore the art of making these distinctive, ear-shaped delights, connecting with the authentic simplicity of Italian culinary heritage.
What the ticket includes
- A hands-on opportunity to make Orecchiette
- A delicious meal inc nibbles on arrival
- A house wine or beer on arrival (non-alcoholic included)
- Spend time with like-minded people, this is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends
- Gluten-free and vegan options are not available for this class
- Sauce: pesto with zucchini and cherry tomatos
What to bring
- A big appetite
- A wallet for additional drinks if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos
- An apron for hygiene and to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase
What to wear
Casual clothes with non-slip enclosed shoes are a must. Please leave rings, bracelets, and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), trim long nails (gloves will be available) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
The extra stuff
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- Ticket type
This event is sold out