Sat, 22 June|
The Lunchroom, Charles Darwin University
Pasta Making Class
Making your own pasta is a satisfying way to work with your hands to create something beautiful. During this class we will make three types of fresh pasta that you can take home and cook.
Time & Location
22 June 2019, 9:45 am – 12:00 pm
The Lunchroom, Charles Darwin University, Ellengowan Dr, Casuarina NT 0810, Australia
About the Event
Start time: 9:45am arrival for a 10am start
Finish time: 12pm
Double Discount: Book both pasta and gnocchi class for the same day and get $10 off each. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Learn how to make three types of fresh pasta in an intimate setting, with a max of 10 people. We will cover the basics and history of pasta and then we will get straight into it.
You will go home with three types of fresh pasta which you can cook immediately for lunch, store in the fridge for later or freeze for a few weeks.
What to bring
- A cooler bag and ice brick to transport the fresh pasta home.
- Your awesome personality!
What to wear
- Everyday clothes that you don't mind getting covered in flour.
- An apron (you can purchase one on the day from our new collection - optional).
- Non-slip closed in shoes, hair tied back and leave your jewellery at home.
- Please trim back your nails if you can, if not, I will give you gloves to wear.
What you will learn/get
- Learn the history of pasta.
- Fresh pasta recipes and techniques.
- Make three types of fresh pasta you can take home and cook immediately.
- Ticket type