Pasta (Strozzapreti) Class + Lunch (11 July 2020)
Time & Location
About the Event
Date:11 July 2020
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm (you can stay on later and enjoy a few drinks)
Location: Stone House
So what is it all about? We hold a private event at Stone House where you can watch and participate in making pasta (Strozzapreti) and you then get to eat the pasta. Fun, educational and delicious!
So, here is what the ticket includes:
* A hands on opportunity to make gnocchi
* A delicious meal
* The venue is all ours with our own wait staff
* Spend time with like minded people, its the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends.
What to bring
· A big appetite!
· A wallet for additional drinks from Stone House if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos
· A kids mocktail menu will be available
What to wear
Casual clothes, closed in shoes, leave rings, bracelets and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), long hair tied back - just incase you want to get a little hands on with the gnocchi making.
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
Please note: This event is held by Pasta Parties Darwin, we are using Stone House as the venue only.
Kids over 11 years are welcome to this event. All attendees must have purchased a ticket and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket Price$60$60Sold Out