Private Party: Jade
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: 9 October 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Stone House
So what is it all about? We hold a private event at Stone House where you can watch and participate in making pasta (fettuccine) and you then get to eat the fettuccine. Fun, educational and delicious!
The sauce will be a delicious Puttanesca (yum yum).
So, here is what the ticket includes:
* A hands on opportunity to make fettuccine
* A demonstration on how to make other types of pasta
* A delicious meal
* The venue is all ours with our own wait staff
* Spend time with like minded people, its the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends.
What to bring
* A big appetite!
* A wallet for additional drinks from Stone House if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos.
* An apron to keep the flour off, this is for hygiene and to keep your clothes clean. Aprons will be available for purchase.
What to wear
Casual clothes with closed in shoes is a must. Please leave rings, bracelets and watches at home (for hygiene reasons) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
Please be advised that we will commence the class at 12:10pm, please make sure you arrive on time to allow time to get a drink and settle in :)
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
Please note: This event is held by Pasta Parties Darwin, we are using Stone House as the venue only.
- Ticket Price$65$650$0