Sat, 09 Dec|
The Last Supper
Special class: Christmas Sagne with Ricotta and Bean Sauce
Christmas pasta, enjoy!
Time & Location
09 Dec 2023, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Last Supper, 1/35 Cavenagh St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
About the Event
Sagne pasta takes a delightful twist in our kitchen, presenting as short, rustic tagliatelle or fettuccine. Infused with vibrant hues from colored dough, this dish transforms into a visually stunning and utterly exciting culinary experience. Paired with a spring zucchini, bean, and ricotta sauce, each bite is a symphony of flavors that will transport your taste buds straight to Italy. Molto Bene! Get ready to savor the magic of this uniquely crafted pasta dish.
Entree: Delicious nibbles
Main: Sagne (pasta squares); however, we are going to decorate the dough
Dietary: This class is suitable for vegetarians.
What the ticket includes
- A hands-on opportunity to make the pasta and eat delicious food
- A wine or beer on arrival
- We will explain how the sauce is made
- The venue and bar
- Spend time with like-minded people, this is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends
- Ticket booking fee
What to bring
- A big appetite
- A wallet for additional drinks if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos
- An apron for hygiene and to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase
What to wear
Casual clothes with non-slip enclosed-toe shoes are a must. Please leave rings, bracelets, and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), trim long nails (gloves will be available) and if you have long hair, please tie it back.
The extra stuff
If you have any dietary requirements other than those stated, we recommend you contact us prior to booking to discuss.
- Ticket type