Special Class - Ricotta Ravioli + Lunch
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is a special class, the type we only run once or twice a year, we will teach you how to make a stuffed pasta called ravioli. The techniques are a little more advanced than a regular pasta class. We will provide extra assistance to ensure a delicious result.
So, here is what the ticket includes:
* Delicious fresh cheese and crackers on arrival
* A hands-on opportunity to make ravioli, from making the dough, rolling it out, watching a demonstration on making the filling and then making the final product
* A delicious meal, we will have a pumpkin sauce to go with the ravioli
* The venue is all ours with our own wait staff
* Spend time with like-minded people. It's the perfect opportunity to spend time with your friends or make new friends.
What to bring:
* A big appetite!
* A wallet for additional drinks from Stone House if you plan on having a few cheeky vinos. Bar staff will be on hand to provide wine recommendations.
* An apron for hygiene and to keep the flour off. Aprons will be available for purchase.
What to wear:
Casual clothes with closed in shoes is a must. Please leave rings, bracelets and watches at home (for hygiene reasons), and if you have long hair, please tie it back. If you have long fingernails, we will provide gloves.
If you have any dietary requirements, we recommend you contact us before booking to discuss. This class is set with ricotta filling and a pumpkin sauce. If you are dairy intolerant, please reconsider this class.
The extra stuff:
If you have a child under 15 you would like to bring to this event, please contact us before booking: email@example.com.
This event is held by Pasta Parties Darwin. We utilise the lovely Stone House venue.
- Sold OutTicket Price$75$750$0